Monday, August 13, 2012

Slightly been distracted!

Eeeesh! I can't believe my last post was November 2011! Wow....
I have been passing on my blog to a few people lately and realized I hadn't updated with any new project in quite sometime, but NOVEMBER!!  What was I pregnant or something?!
Well, Baby is here and life is bliss. She is a fantastic baby and we are spoiled with lots of sleep at night as well (everyone always asks!)

Well, I am super, super excited about my new venture. I have purchased a new toy that will enable me to make custom baby onsies and T-shirts! Have a baby shower coming up? Email me and see what I can do to help you out....Should be here this week so give me some time to learn and then I'll be set! Of course I will continue to do the Vinyl sign / wall decals as well :)

Let's see, what cool new projects have I been up to, well I am in the process of making a Photo wall and wanted a vinyl quote for the center so I chose this one...
Oh, and my neighbours Sister wants to make something like this in her house so I am in the process of cutting "The best of times" out for her. It's neat how the clocks show the time of birth of each child!
Anyways, there is more, lots more but I hear baby is awake from her nap...gotta run!!
xo

P.S. Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeee! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment