Friday, December 14, 2012

Why Hello again!

Phew... Christmas is very quickly approaching. Tree is up, thanks to Hubby, Tree is decorated, thanks to Hubby, and house is decorated. Yup, thanks to Hubby again! Why you say...Ohhhh, because I have been busy down in my oh so awesome crafting hole crafting up a storm, finishing Christmas projects and orders. Nope still not finished..... soon, very soon (I hope)
Anyways, lots and lots of new ideas have come my way! We are halfway to completing our newest venture of making THE most awesome wall frames. These are big, like 20' x 20" inches big. Some include vinyl lettering, some are blank, some have a really cool scroll edge. They are amazing... very worthy of displaying your new Family Photos you had taken for Christmas :) and yes, woodwork courtesy of my awesome Hubby again. I am so lucky :) Stay tuned!!
Then I dabbled in chalkboard signs... here is the latest! Hot off the press, and yes, available to purchase for your special someone this Christmas!
Size of this one is 18" x 21" (approx)
Fun hey?! Who wouldn't want to wake up in the morning to a cute note!
Let's see... what else can I show you??
Christmas signs are a plenty... here are 2 I delivered today!
 
And one last thing before I go to bed....I have started the custom T-Shirts & Onesies. Loving that too! Check out this fun idea. A lucky and really adorable little boy is already sporting this one around town :)
 
 So keep me in mind if you need a gift for someone....I am pretty sure I can help ;)
 
Night Night
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment